1. How to get there: This community destination is located in the coastal zone, state of Ceará, Northeast Region.
2. Ecosystem: This zone is characterized by having abundant vegetation characteristic of the mangrove ecosystem.
3. Tourist attractions: The main ones are: visit mangroves, lagoons, cliffs, dunes and the sea where you can observe different shades of blue.
4. Tourist activities: You can walk along many paths, go on catamaran rides, swim at the ocean, sunbathing and go fishing. Share with the community to learn about their culture, storytelling and enjoy traditional dance and music.
5. Tourist services: We provide transportation, typical dishes and accommodation in local family homes or shelters.
6. Our organization: The Community Tourism Network is formed by 10 coastal communities who are seeking to develop sustainable tourism products with the aim of finding new sources of jobs and income. Several NGOs support this network, such as Terramar Institute and Tremembé Associação Amigos da Fundação Prainha do Canto Verde.
7. Booking information: For reservations, sales and travel information, contact Terramar Institute:
- Phone: (85) 3226-2476; and (85) 3226-4154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Website: www.tucum.org
- Address: Rua Pinho Pessoa, 86, Joaquim Tavora, Fortaleza, CE, CEP: 60135-170, Brazil.
- Contact: Jefferson Souza da Silva, Vanessa Lima.